An adventurous Day 1 of school

OK before I start my today's blog I would like to apologise for the delay as I was stuck in my admission procedure I couldn't post the blog yesterday but I'll make sure that this does not happens again!
A three year old little girl not so firm to stand on her feet, had a life changing moment where she was asked to walk alone  to a place we all call it as a school.Grumpy pumpy not so funky blue and white school uniform hunky hunky. School was place  where I have learn so many new things from my speaking,reading,learning,writing,interacting,innovating,understanding ,ughh!!! So many things. The day had finally arrived, monday morning it was where finally  I was asked to walk in to that gate, where today I miss going to.For me as a three year old tiny little girl it was completely a new place,new people and so many new things. I was blank,nerves and scared because the past  three years I had only been with my family and leaving them right  there and walking into some class with new people around was a task, a huge task for me to accomplish all alone and when I was sacred to walk into that corridor all by myself, I actually did what all other kids were doing. I simply started crying, you might be laughing after reading this but yes, I did that.Apart from all the nervesness I was also  excited to make new friends, to meet my teachers and to be very honest these all tales might have been a secret if my teachers from montessori would not have shared it with me. According to them I was a cry baby, like I had the stamina to cry the entire day and everyone would come to make me quiet but that yelling would not stop until I reach home and see my mother. Sticky and yucky mucus running down my nose like an open tap of water with no hankerchief to clean it, this tiny little girl when to her teacher, took her dupattah and wiped her face. She was fearless because for her, the teachers had soon became her second mothers. So I entered my classroom, found myself a seat, first bench of the classroom, front row and front seat, a window by my side to let in some heat. Teacher came inside and I do remember her still,she is  the best of all I had and would never forget her. If at all Jaqueline Ma'am you reading this I love you and miss you alot. She just new how to tackle me and it took her no pains and while I used see her I used stop crying because I found that warmth and love that I require in that new place. She started calling our names and for the first time we raised our hand and said present teacher with a beautiful smile she welcomed us and it soon started feeling home. The first day went in introduction and absorbing that place because I had to spent my next thirteen years in that same building. The day was a memorable one and that memory always cherishes my heart!!
Thats it for today's blog.I hope you enjoyed and if you did let me know in the comment section below. #thebuddinggirl❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..👭

Glory of making it happen 🍃

The loosened Jeans