Fall and Spring back stronger.

Hello Dear Readers,

 Returning to blogging and receiving so much love is warming my heart. Huge thank you, gratitude and a warm hug to you fellow readers. I started on a journey last August when I was yet in my college, a very unknown journey more like a leap of faith and kept accelerating towards the same path. It's May already and soon will mark year one to that. Although, the real journey began in January and I'm sure by now you know I'm working on my venture, with a mission to transform 1 Million lives of youth. 

Now the interesting question is Why?

Because, I have been through the same experiences and difficulties, have felt the lack of money to fulfil my big dreams, I'm not saying my parents didn't take care of me, they did, in fact they did too well. Taking care isn't just a monetary aspect, they have raised me well enough to value money, relations, taught me kindness, to build a strong-powerful character and become this one hell of a women that I am today. I am highly indebted to them for the same.  

Although, there are certain dreams and desires. Build things on your own, become financially independent and lead your family into fulfilling their dreams and desires. Not just that but also living a wealthy life and creating a massive impact on people's life. 

I was always inspired by the quote by Gandhiji, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

I had already begun on this journey and was taking small and steady steps. Two weeks ago I was supposed to start with my transformational mornings, I was really very excited about the same. Was going too and fro to finding out new ways to create content and dive into content creation.

 I am exploring learning new things and did everything possible. Doing something unconventional is a lot for people to accept and this is going to take a while, but it was so overwhelming for me to see the amount of love, support and care that you (friends, family & every acquaintance) have shown towards my mission and my new venture. I am ready to take in new challenges and I am callousing my mind too for the obstacles that may come my way. I am stronger than I think, so what if this didn't turn out to be  a success in the first go, I'm building something big and I know this is not going to be easy, but I'm committed towards it.

Since the past few weeks I haven't created content, I have not done anything other than survive because fear came into me and was feeling like doing nothing. Was hoping to get one shred of success from any place possible, but that did not seem to happen. I was and still am getting myself together, no matter what the outcome will be we are not giving up and will continue working on our mission. I couldn't get myself to get up and type this thing out, even recorded videos but was lacking the motivation and was barely getting through my workouts and my daily challenges. It was do or die situation because if I didn't complete even one single task, it would require me to restart. 

My weightless journey wasn't blooming either, was tossing between 82 and 82.7, felt a loss of hope to achieve my target, my weight was stagnant, my motivation was stagnant, faith was stagnant and fear was in multi folds.

We all fail in different places in our journey and whilst we go through that, there are going to be different people who are going to throw stones at us. This is one thing that I have listened to and I am trying to implement in my life as well. 'No matter how many stones people throw at you it's up to you that, you want to either cry about it or gather up your courage, tap into your Faith and create a fort out of those stones.' 

I wanted to put my heart out and share what I have been trying to overcome and wanted to be completely honest and transparent with all of you. The intention isn't to say that I am giving up, my intention is to tell you that I'm going to try again, fall and rise back again.

We may face challenges, face difficulties but turning around and walking into the same life I have been living for almost ever, well that's not happening because we are destined to achieve bigger, better and greater things in life. It is going to require a lot of dedication, commitment and discipline but guess what there's no option of quitting so hold your horses tight, sit back and enjoy the ride.

Learn the joy of celebrating your failures as well so that when you achieve them, you remember the sweet pain you went through in order to be where you are today. It's all matter of small consistent actions that take you to the path that is bigger, better and greater.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, do let me know in the comments section below if you resonate with me and what's your one takeaway from this? Thank you so much and love you all. Like, share and comment if this helped. Stay tuned for more upcoming blogs until then this is #yourbuddinggirl💖



Comments

  1. Wow! Very well written. I personally agree a lot with your part that there are going to be multiple challenges thrown into your way of goal/success but what really will make a difference between losing and winning is how willing you are to keep moving ahead despite all the challenges and difficulties.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..👭

Glory of making it happen 🍃

The loosened Jeans