๐ŸŒ€STILLNESS.QUIET.SOLITUDE.FRESH AIR.๐ŸŒ€ Finding my rest.๐Ÿ™☮️

    I would like to address one of the current issues I'm horrified with. I know this is not as important as the on-going series that you are watching but still I don't want you to underestimate our Natural Habitat. Eventually, the long heard stories about nature taking its revenge upon us has started falling true due to our casual ignorance. Addressing this topic now is a matter of highest urgency!
We live in a techno-savvy world and soon we all are getting into the crunches of tech and while we are so struck into these devices that we have completely forgotten our responsibilities. 'Imagine if tress gave wifi signals, we would be planting so many trees and we would probably save the planet too. Too bad theyproduce the oxygen that we breathe.' Recently, in India, many states and small cities are drowning in flood. Ya I know such events have seldom occured but you realise the fear as well as the threat either when you  or your closed ones exprience it. Its high time and honestly such posts scare the shit out of me.


Are we humans so irresponsible towards nature! I saw this video on instagram and I was so stunned looking at it,this is what we give back to nature, after whatever it has given us. That garbage is just leaping, the high tide is just throwing all the garbage out. It is so disturbing to see something like this.

Another thing that is visually affecting me is the disrruption of Ladakh,'A tourist spot', which is being adversely polluted. Where do we stand? How much have we contributed to save earth and how much are we responsible for this condition? Ask this questions to youself and if you get answers, start working towards it. Always remember,"WE don't inherit the environment from our ancestors, rather we borrow it from our future generation." I would humbly request you to take proactive steps like:- making arrangements for frequent beach cleanliness drives, take part socially towards the environment,reduce the use of low quality plastic, understand the importance of segregatting waste and many more.....also understand the need of the hour to resolve this problem because when you will stop and look around, this life will be pretty amazing..... lastly spread this message to every single person whether he/she is known or unknown.....with that said I will take a leave for now I solemnly appreciate you for making time to read my blog...Take care of you and your family.. BE RESPONSIBLE, BE SAFE❤️❤️๐Ÿ™
Let me know in the comments section below what do you feel about this blog☮️
#thebuddinggirl❤️
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..๐Ÿ‘ญ

Glory of making it happen ๐Ÿƒ

The loosened Jeans