First step towards my passion..

Hey Guys!! My name is Harshita Darak. By profession I'm a student and aspire to be a blogger.
You all are most welcome to my blog.
 Following your passion is not an easy task,  everyone cannot  follow what they love,but I choose to do what I love. My passion towards writing was not an outcome of any sudden impulse but it lasted from my childhood days, as a kid I was very fond of writing and from then this journey began. Creating my own page and blogging was some term that was introduced to me during my 8th grade, since then I  had just one thing in my head and that's blogging. According to my age I might be raw for this than many other established bloggers but someone close to me once said that always keep your writing raw as it dictates the purity within you and your writing  and in my few blogs you might as well  find some mistakes but as I continue writing, I promise  will definitely improve. So finally today is that day wherein I take my first step towards my passion.๐Ÿ™‚ My blog shares all unspoken truth about me, my life, my journey, revealing my lifestyle and inspiring others. That's it for the day!!
Please guys it was my very first attempt and thereby please let me know below how was it and  what you want to know about me in the next blog in the comment section . hope u guys enjoyed reading it. #thebuddinggirl๐Ÿ’— 

Comments

  1. Guys whosoever commmented on this blog I'm extremely sorry due to some technical reasons it is not displayed. Will get this problem fixed soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! This is so amazing!! I would surely like to know everything about your life...aahaa...All the very best ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..๐Ÿ‘ญ

Glory of making it happen ๐Ÿƒ

The loosened Jeans