Life❤

Life, just a four letter word but has a meaning much more deeper than it sounds. Its meaning might vary from person to person according to their belief and mindset! For some life is beautiful, adventurous,fun, full of excitment  and happiness while for some its dull, monotonous and full of miseries. Different people,different choices.., but life has choices too! It gives two choices to every single person existing in this world. The choices are that they either fear the situations and run or face the situations and rise. Now talking about "MY LIFE", God created my life with so many  twisting and turning plot points that has no count. I made many wrong decisions and wrong friends in life but with all the wrongs that I did, I don't fail rather I learn and will always keep learning from my mistakes. I had this habbit to run away from situations because I thought thats the best thing to do, to escape from things and situations but no I was wrong. Temporarily you can run away from situations, but when we look for the long run you are tempering and risking your future! Too much to take in?? Ok I'll explain you all with a very simple example. During my tenth grade I used to easily give up on things , undo my work and start listing out reasons for not doing my work and because of this careless attitude towards things, where I could have easily scored  above 90 percentage  I ended up with 89, although that isn't a bad score and personally I'm  very happy with my results, but its just an example for you all that rather than letting go or finding reasons to escape from things, find yourself one, just one reason that would make you do things. My life is a complete package of adventure. From the day I was born till date I have witnessed so many ups and downs, have seen things that maybe a girl of my age probably shouldn't have seen but from all  that happened to me ,what's  gone is gone and there is no looking back, it's just rising and becoming better everyday but in that process, there is no skipping of steps, one step I skip and later I end up with situations that force me to restart. My dear readers one thing that I'll share with you and that is the problem is never too big ,but we analyse it in a way that it appears to look very big and we find it difficult to find solution for the same, but if we just make it very small in our mind and deal with it patiently it might seem very easy to solve, but making it small doesn't mean that we become careless or least bother about it. It doesn't matter if you sometimes fail in doing something because when you fail, you actually learn to do that same thing in an even more better way. On this note I end my todays blog here. I will be coming up with new blogs every mondays and thursays and within few weeks I'll tell you guys a fix time so accordingly you can check. Please comment down below if I was able to help anyone of you  with my knowledge or experience and also help me rise and write more amazing stuff for you guys about me and my life.Please do not fail to show your love towards this budding girl in the comment section. Do comment and let me know the topic you guys want me to blog on. Please share my page to all the people you know! Thank you #thebuddinggirl❤️ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..👭

Glory of making it happen 🍃

The loosened Jeans