Anticipating Journey of Me and My Pen Friend..👭

Hello guys and also Hello Tanu....its been a long time since I wrote my last blog because i got little unprofessional and disoriented.Also was in search of some strong topic and I finally found one. We all students once in our lifetime have encountered a word and also written a letter about it in our language paper and that word or  the topic is:- "A Pen Friend." Honestly till my tenth grade I didn't knew what's actually A Pen Friend means. Then one fine day exactly few months before my boards, the time when I was brushing up  through my studies, my sir explained me what exaclty A Pen Friend means and since the day I came to know about it, I wondered and wished that if I had  A Pen Friend too to whom I could probably write letters and then post it. A Pen Friend is a friend who is not necessarily seven oceans across but far still close in our hearts, where we don't talk much but silence speaks a lot. I had a lot of excitment about it and I even had a chapter about it in my Hindi subject.Today finally I found my pen friend who has just went to abroad for her studies and will stay there for quite a long time. Our friendship was very accidental like never thought that we would ever get close to you but I'm happy it happened although we don't know each others darkest secret but yet we understand parts of each other very well. From the very moment I dropped you at the airport, frankly I couldn't think of anything else but only and only you. It's tough to settle in an new but known place, but its even more tough to settle in a whole new unknown place. Have goosebumps right now. People always anticipate how exciting and amazing it would be to go abroad and settle there but no ask the person who experiences it and you will understand the nervousness and anxiety taking over all excitment. Leaving our country, our environment and our people scares me to whole new level. I'm already missing you a lot Tanvi❤😭  and I compensate by this small gift for you for not being able to make it up to your farewell party..
Don't forget the VEERES and be in touch..
Happy to have A Pen Friend but sad for the distance between us but dont worry once will try to topple down at your doorsteps and stay there to welcome Mee❤❤
Have an amazing experience out there,learn as much as you can.. Keep drawing, innovating and exploring ya also also try to learn mandarin.Love you and god bless you and your family for a new start...🙄😢🙏
That's all for today.
Will post blogs not with dates or days but as soon as I find something really strong to write about....This is specially and really very specially for you
#missyou___baidi😂😭# yoursvaidi 
#thebuddinggirl❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glory of making it happen 🍃

The loosened Jeans